The health and safety of our patients and staff is very important to us. We are following the latest San Francisco Public Health and CDC guidelines and have made the following measures for the safety of our patients and staff.
- All staff and patients will be screened daily for any symptoms or exposure to Covid-19, including temperature checks prior to each appointment. Patients will be asked a series of screening questions before their appointment.
- All staff, patients, and visitors are required to wear a face mask while in the clinic.
- In an effort to minimize the number of patients in the clinic at one time we are streamlining visits, with a goal of 45-90 minutes.
- Excluding manual therapy and guided exercise, physical distancing guidelines will be followed.
- We have four separate treatment areas, all arranged to maximize options for physical distancing. This includes removing tables and equipment and moving equipment to other areas.
- To encourage ventilation and airflow, we are keeping windows open and using our ventilation systems.
- Cleaning of all equipment, tables and machines, with disinfectant wipes and sprays is conducted between every individual use.
- As we strive to both provide rehab services and protect patients and staff from illness we ask that everyone consider safety as a partnership in which everyone plays a role. Because of that, please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of illness or close contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these measures, please ask any therapist or member of our front desk staff.
WE ARE SCHEDULING PATIENT VISITS AS WELL AS TELEHEALTH VISITS. CALL US AT 415-387-6564 or EMAIL US AT email@example.com.
We will promptly respond to serve your rehab needs.