Since Active Care uses an exercise based approach, your first appointment will likely include physical activity. For patients with lower body injuries, shorts or sweat pants are preferred. T-shirts or tank tops are best for upper body or shoulder conditions.
Consult With Lisa?
Interested in virtual advice or a virtual visit?
Lisa Giannone and the staff at Active Care are experts in movement, health and fitness. Our services extend nationally and internationally, well beyond the reach of our physical location. Active Care physical therapists and exercise specialists are available and ready to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions concerning:
- Rehab consultation
- Training advice
- Virtual PT visits
- Exercise program assessment
- Injury assessment
- Biomechanics (running, cycling, swimming technique analysis)
- Team sport injury prevention programs
Hours & Contact Information
- Monday — Friday | 7AM — 7:30PM | Closed weekends
- Tel: (415) 387-6564
- Fax: (415) 387-2013
- 3019 Geary Blvd | San Francisco, CA 94118